We listen and improve to give you the best possible experience we can. Here are some updates.
- New: You can now see how many dots you’ve collected for ‘All Time’ on the Progress page. 2020 has passed and it’s time to earn lots of dots in 2021!
- New: We’ve added more instructors and activity types to the On-Demand Classes library.
- New: Every week of January there is a new badge that you can earn for completing various challenges.
- New: 1-on-1 Clients now have a new guide with details on how to complete your Progress Check-in with your coach.
- Fixed: There was a button to watch in Facebook for Booster sessions that wasn’t supposed to be there. We’ve removed it to avoid the confusion.
- Fixed: Johno’s photo was appearing on all the guided runs and walks, even if it was a session with Sakkie, Lee or Edgar. Now you’ll see a picture of a fancy pair of running shoes instead. Eventually we’ll have all their faces there for you to see!
- Fixed: Long descriptions on event pages were getting chopped off. We’ve increased the size of the box so you see the full description.